Artist Marketplace Application
November 16-18, 2018
Entry Deadline: June 22, 11:59pm
Entry Fee: $15
We are pleased to present our annual Artist Marketplace November 16-18, 2018. Part of our tradition has been to offer opportunities for artists to sell their work and to promote buying local. This year, we are seeking clothing, jewelry, pottery, original prints and note cards, fabulous soaps, glass, home goods, toys and more!
- Acceptable media includes fine art and photography, decorative and wearable fiber, wood, glass, sculpture, basketry, metal, jewelry, printmaking, ceramics, paper, specialty food and soaps.
- The Brookline Arts Center reserves the right to withdraw acceptance if quality does not reflect images or if the vendor violates requirements.
Artist Marketplace Hours:
Friday, November 16
Market Hours: 12:00-5:00pm (Time subject to change)
Saturday, November 17
Market Hours: 12:00-5:00pm
Sunday, November 18
Market Hours: 12:00-3:00pm
- This year, we will have full booths and half booths available on both floors. Full booths are 6'x4'. Half booths are 3'x 4'. Please include your preference on the application.
- Accepted vendors are required to have their booth set up by 11:00am, November 16 and packed up no earlier than 3:00pm, November 19. You or a representative must be in/near your space during all hours of the Artist Marketplace.
- Booth Fees:
- 1st Floor full booth: $225
- 1st Floor half booth: $115
- 2nd Floor full booth: $175
- 2nd Floor half booth: $95
- 6'x2.5' tables will be available to rent for $20. 3'x3' tables will be available to rent for $10. These are limited.
Vendors will be notified of their submission status via e-mail by 5:00pm on Friday, June 29, 2018. If you are accepted, a $50 non-refundable booth deposit is due by August 1, 2018. Final booth payments are due by October 15, 2018. *Please note, if full payment is not received by October 15, the vendor will be removed from participation and will be replaced by a candidate on the waiting list.
NOTE: $15 entry fee is non-refundable.
Please call 617-566-5715, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.