Virtual Event Launches: October 1, 2020
Registration Deadline: August 1, 2020
Brookline Open Studios & Marketplace is going virtual! Launching in October, this unique and engaging event will include a number of opportunities to experience a diverse range of creative works and interact with artists from Brookline and beyond.
In this virtual setting, explore a number of works from over 70 artists throughout the entire year. Additional event features include live virtual artist talks, demonstrations and studio tours, opportunities to purchase art and more.
Visual artists of all artistic mediums from Brookline and beyond are welcome to participate. Open Studios is not a juried event. If you register, you will participate.
- $100 – Participating artists, organizations and businesses
In our ongoing work to be more inclusive, we strongly encourage all communities and artists within and beyond Brookline to participate, regardless of being able to pay the registration fee.
Please contact us at 617-566-5715 or email email@example.com for information on reduced rates.
- Artists must register online. Your registration will not be complete until your payment is received. *Registration and payment links are located at the bottom of this page.
- Artists will receive all information about participation via email including deadline reminders, logistics information and marketing materials. *Artists are responsible for keeping track of all deadlines, information and policies.
- Artists must provide an artist statement, website and social media links (if applicable).
- Artists may upload up to ten images on the registration form for use on their artist page and in marketing the event. Images MUST be in .jpg format and no less than 300ppi.
- Artists must provide information about purchasing works if they choose to list their works for sale. Artists are responsible for their own sales.
- Each artist will have an image in the participating artist gallery and an individual artist page on our website.
- Artist pages will include up to ten images with purchasing information, an artist statement and links to their website and social media pages. Artists may update images and information throughout the year by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participating artists will be highlighted on our social media pages with images and brief artist statements.
- Virtual Artist Talks, Demonstrations and Studio Tours
- Each participating artist will have the opportunity to offer a virtual live artist talk, demonstration or studio tour.
- Virtual artist talks, demonstrations and studio tours are free to attend and accessible to the public throughout the year.
- Event Visitors
- Artists will have the opportunity to share their work with the public virtually throughout the year.
- This new virtual setting allows for significant exposure as anyone can access the content from Brookline and beyond.
*Artists are expected to participate in marketing efforts for the event through their own websites, social media, newsletters and more.