Art Teacher, All Ages!
If you are a teacher who is passionate about art education and bringing the arts into our community, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking proposals for our Fall Session, which runs from September through December. Proposals should align with the BAC’s mission and should differ from our current class offerings. Our facilities include 1 ceramics studio, 1 jewelry/metals studio, and 3 visual arts studios.
We are looking for teachers for afterschool classes for ages 5-17, and weekend classes for children age 5 and under with their families. Proposals for adult classes are also welcome.
- Experience teaching and creating curriculum for children and/or adults.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of general safety rules and basic first aid.
- Professional and patient.
- Ability to work effectively in teams and individually.
- Knowledge of art materials and general care of studio space.
Please send the following to email@example.com in PDF format:
- A resume and cover letter detailing your academic, artistic and professional experience.
- A sample lesson plan and syllabus.
- A list of two references.
- 5 Examples of your work and 5 examples of student work.
Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please include “Art Teacher” in the subject.
This is a part-time position.
The Brookline Arts Center is an equal opportunity organization committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its programs and employment. The BAC does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. The Brookline Arts Center is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its programs and employment. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds and abilities to apply.