We are seeking a highly motivated and organized candidate to fill the role of Program Coordinator. Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Program Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational support, scheduling seasonal classes and workshops and coordinating gallery exhibitions and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art Administration or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in an art studio or gallery.
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills, with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Extremely well organized and flexible.
- High level of customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Technologically savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, etc.
- A willingness and ability to learn new skills.
- Team player.
- A sense of humor and love and appreciation of art.
- Ability to lift 40lbs.
Must be available for three weekdays from 9:00am-5:00pm. Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required.
Please email a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com with subject “Program Coordinator”. The deadline for applications is Monday, October 26, 2020.
Please note that all interviews will happen virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic.